How 500 Shippers Use 3PLs
To outsource or build in-house?
It’s not an easy choice. Choosing the right strategy will help you out-ship your competition, while the wrong one will lead to lost customers and a bloated budget.
If you’re looking for a little guidance as you seek the right blend of in-house capabilities and outsourced providers in your supply chain, start by using your peers.
Get data-backed insights from supply chain decision makers at over 500 companies.
What You’ll Learn in This Original Research Study
- Outsourcing vs. in-house: shippers’ ideal approach across 21 areas of supply chain management
- How the executive leadership is investing in supply chain
- Post-pandemic trends in outsourcing
- What shippers look for in a 3PL
- If shippers think supply chain consultants are worth it
Sample from the study — fill out the form for full access.
We worked with a 3rd party research firm to survey over 500 supply chain decision makers.
- Businesses ranged in size from $250M to over $5B in annual revenue
- Industries included manufacturers, retailers, automotive, food & beverage, CPG and healthcare shippers
- 81% were from the U.S., and 19% were from Canada
- 37% of respondents were managers, 29% were Director or VP, and 26% were executives.