Short distance? Expedited? Final mile delivery? High-value freight? Tap into a dense network of reliable local sprinter vans to move it all.
Small in Size, Big for Your Shipping Strategy
They typically range from 233”-290″ in length, and the carriers who utilize them are often local or regional in terms of their service footprints. These characteristics make sprinter vans a great option for:
- Final-mile deliveries
- Local or short-distance shipments
- Shipments to or from congested areas
- Expedited freight
- High-value freight
We can help you access a carrier with sprinter van capacity to meet your unique shipping or delivery needs. But the real value-add when you book with us is how seamlessly you can connect your sprinter van needs to the other links in your supply chain — truckload, LTL, intermodal, anything at all, through a single point of contact.
Benefits of Sprinter Vans
- Sprinter vans can provide direct, point-to-point delivery for your freight, at rates that are much lower than larger equipment like a full truckload dry van.
- With smaller sizes and low loading heights, sprinter vans can handle tight city streets and small facilities with ease, making deliveries to these areas quick and efficient.
- Sprinter vans produce lower emissions than the larger Class 8 equipment. This makes them a more sustainable choice when you have smaller cargo to move.
Ways to Ship With Sprinter Vans
Ready to Ship?
Find out how sprinter vans can fit into your shipping strategy today.
Insights to Help Grow Your Business